Senior Infrastructure Lead
We are searching for a talented Senior Infrastructure Lead to become part of our client’s Federal Strategic Cyber organization. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
The Senior Infrastructure Lead will be responsible for planning, integrating, and ongoing support of enterprise-wide network communication. You will utilize functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost studies, budget analysis, and vendor comparison to identify optimal customer driven decisions and project execution. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Infrastructure Lead will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
· Oversees the purchase, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/WAN systems.
· Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment.
· Responsible for evaluating current systems.
· Assists in the planning of large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a related field
· Minimum 20+ years’ experience
· US Citizenship and a current active DoD TOP SECRET Clearance; with SCI ELIGIBILITY
· Certified in ITIL 3 framework with willingness to obtain ITIL 4
· Thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications
· Current SCI Clearance
· Possess ITIL 4 certification
· Possess one (or more) of the following: SAFe Practitioner (SP), SPC, LPM, CISSP, Cloud+,
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
This position requires the employee to be onsite at the client’s office in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).