Senior UX Designer
Softrams, an award-winning healthcare technology company, is looking for an experienced, ambitious, Senior UX Designer with experience in building engaging, user-friendly web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the health IT field and experience working with DevOps teams to iteratively develop the product vision.
· At least 3 years of experience leading UX design in a team environment;
· Understanding of the principles of human-centered design that drive engagement and usability;
· Knowledge of information architecture, task analysis & workflow design;
· Ability to analyze and map user journeys and customer experiences;
· Experience eliciting business and end-user product requirements from stakeholders;
· Experience creating style guides and working with design systems;
· Proficiency in UX design prototyping software (e.g., Invision, Figma, Axure, and similar tools);
. Ability to demonstrate visual design expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive,
visually engaging designs;
· Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment;
· Excellent presentation, interpersonal, client support, and collaboration skills.
. Preference for those with experience around usability and building 508-compliant web applications;
. A portfolio showcasing broad design and development competencies, including usability, UI design, and UX best practices;
· Must have been a resident of the United States for at least 3 years.
We at Softrams believe in agile, repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions and user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding; continuous integration & testing; and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “failing fast” and in transparency in our work. And we are committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business providing information technology and consulting, and specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly, usable.
This role is based in our Woodlawn, MD office with some remote flexibility. Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment, and post covid we expect our designers to be onsite at least 2-3 days a week.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone
certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply
. Visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/
to see if you reside in a HUBZone
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus