Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Woodlawn, MD / Remote
All qualified candidates must be able to pass a new-hire background check
Softrams is looking for a motivated intern to join our Proposal Team this Spring 2021! This is a great opportunity to join a fast-developing team, gain valuable proposal operations experience, and help support knowledge management. Softrams is located in Woodlawn, MD, but this work will be mostly remote.
This intern will get the chance to work with a deeply experienced and culture-motivated proposal team. They will be working with the entire team, helping with things like identifying process improvements, writing (RFPs/RFIs), and other important operational duties.
Typical tasks will require
• Strong ability with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, SharePoint)
• Working with our team to plan and execute our knowledge/content management approach
• Assistance tracking the proposal pipeline, keeping tasks on track
• Directly support active proposals by writing content, preparing compelling resumes, and designing meaningful graphics
• Creating and validating, compelling narrative that addresses client requirements
• Collaborating across the entire company with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Security, Marketing, Pricing, and Contracting
• Managing proposal milestones and deadlines
• Prepare Ad Hoc Reports
• Taking part in a welcoming and inclusive Corporate team
• Must have experience and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be detail oriented and organized
• Have a strong work ethic and great attitude
• Self-motivated individual who enjoys working both independently and on a small team
• Experience creating reports in various formats
• Experience creating graphics/charts
• Experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Experience with RFPs is a plus
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).