Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking to hire a talented Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate should be highly focused, detail oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-pace environment. If you are looking for challenges, problem solving, and working with the latest in technology then Softrams has a spot for you. This role is a 100% remote with occasional travel to customer locations in DC, Fort Collins, CO and Kansas City, MO. As a Solutions Architect on our team, you'll translate USDA customer’s IT needs and future goals into a plan. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way USDA uses technology including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. What do you do next in a career where you’ve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s solutions architects. As a technical leader, you’ll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth.
The key responsibilities for this position include
· Identify strategies for addressing requirements.
· Responsible for dictating design choices to software developers, including but not limited to platforms, coding and technical levels.
· Establish and enforce standards and practices.
· Crafting architecture products.
· Design specifications.
· Statements of work and requirements.
· Overseeing the development team, manages the full life cycle of the software development process.
· Has extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
· Responsible for creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project.
· Must have extensive USDA experience in the coordination of program and project leaders to identify requirements for solution/system architecture
· Must have extensive USDA experience with analysis of requirements against fiscal, schedule, and performance issues
· Has extensive USDA experience in taking program requirements and is able to create an architecture vision having experience in high volume and high availability networks and systems
· Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project
· Has extensive USDA software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic
· Minimum 10 years USDA relevant experience
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and this role qualifies for a 100% remote job post-covid with occasional travel to DC, Fort Collins, CO or Kansas City, MO.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).