Softrams, LLC is looking for DevOps Engineers with strong Windows and AWS experience who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and delivers virtual infrastructure for mission-critical health IT solutions. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work out of our Woodlawn, MD or Leesburg, VA locations. For the right candidate this can be a 100% remote role.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud.
- Excellent hands-on experience with AWS.
- Solid understanding of Windows systems (2012 R2+) and Linux Systems (CentOS, RedHat), hosts, networks, security, applications and proficiency in shell scripting.
- Solid understanding and experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and Jenkins, Terraform.
- Believes in automation for consistent, scalable and fool-proof delivery of infrastructure and applications.
- Support production issues/high severity issues on weekends or off hours as required.
- 3 or more years of experience in working as devOps leader focusing on CI/CD and CM tools and modern frameworks in the eco-system.
- 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience with working on AWS
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using Ansible.
- 3 or more years of experience with orchestration tools such as terraform.
- Someone with experience with tools such as Jenkins to enable CI/CD.
- 3 or more years of experience working with agile tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- A great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team.
- Willing to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly.
- Explores alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions
- Good understanding of the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Please provide any code in Github or such that you have worked on personally or in the open source community.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, during the interview process.
- Should have a AWS certification or be ready to obtain a certification within 60 days from the date of joining.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone
certified business, we strongly encourage candidates
who reside in a HUBZone
area to apply
. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/