Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing leadership and vision between client and project teams around the methodology, and resolves complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of analytic methodologies and principles. The Senior Business Analyst must have credentials that substantiate that he or she has an educational attainment that is appropriate for the type of work described in the PWS both in size and scope.
Mature experience in data analytics among other things but not limited to:
· Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team’s efforts effectively and efficiently
· Expert Knowledge of GSA’s internal source data systems to include but not limited to: FPDS, OMS, DLA and internal Data Sets that optimize the Customer Domain and Customer 360 view project.
· Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non-technical requirements.
· Conduct user research, human centric design, and usability testing.
· Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
· Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders.
· Support change control processes established to monitor and control product vision.
The analyst lead should be capable in leading subordinate contract staff in the application of statistical analysis, machine learning, natural language processing and the application of neural networks in fulfilling FAS CASE PMO requirements.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD or Leesburg VA when onsite work resumes. On occasion working from government office may be required for efficient execution of the tasks.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).