Softrams, an award-winning healthcare technology company, is looking for a driven, ambitious, IT Help Desk Technician ready to take on new challenges supporting customer’s mission critical initiatives.
Softrams is seeking a IT HelpDesk Technician to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. The candidate should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. The candidate should have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
The goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
· Install and configure Desktop/Laptop software and hardware.
· Manage corporate applications and tools.
· Set up accounts and join to domain.
· Troubleshoot issues and outages.
· Upgrade systems with new releases per plan.
· Build an internal kb articles with technical documentation on commonly opened tickets.
· Monitor Helpdesk Slack channel and respond to ticket within SLA
· Support Onboarding of New personnel
· All other duties as assigned
Required qualifications (5+ years of experience in enterprise setting in the below mentioned skills):
· Experience supporting Windows 10 and MacOS 10.15+
· Experience Adding Users, and Joining machines to Active Directory
· Experience with patching laptops.
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
· Ability to work independently OR as a team as needed.
· Excellent communication skills.
· In progress or obtained a BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification.
· Managing Okta user and Applications
· Linux Desktop OS
· Jira Software experience
· Meraki Wifi
We at Softrams believe in agile, repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions and user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding; continuous integration & testing; and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “failing fast” and in transparency in our work. And we are committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business providing information technology and consulting, and specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly, usable.
Location details: Softrams personnel may be working either on government site, Softrams site or telework. Place of performance will be determined after an agreed upon transition period. Primary work locations will be In Windsor Mill, MD. Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment, and post-covid we expect our this role to be onsite every weekday at a Softrams site.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ to see if you reside in a HUBZone area.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus