Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
In this role, the Data Scientist/ Coach will provide subject matter support to the services team to meet established goals and objectives. The ideal candidate is an accomplished subject matter expert who is passionate in coaching complex programs. The Data Coach should be able to explain, simplify and present complex technical functions to staff, users, and management.
· Provides healthcare fraud, waste and abuse data, tool and analytics support
· Builds and maintains positive, productive relationships with colleagues, managers, partners, customer, and users to foster collaboration and consensus.
· Identifies and recommends policy, procedure, and system changes to enhance project outcomes and performance.
· Conducts data mining, analysis, and reporting using available tools and data sources.
· Works closely with the team to draft and execute an effective end user support and training strategy.
· Identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations to increase the quality and effectiveness based on industry best practices.
· Stays abreast of industry trends to proactively identify opportunities for fraud or emergent schemes.
· Statistical data analysis techniques such as modeling, aggregation, trending, patterns, random sampling, and ratios to identify outliers.
· Review claims for medical necessity, utilization, and level of care to identify aberrant billing practices.
· Possesses at least 6+ years recent experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid Part A, B, & DME claims, coding, and reimbursement procedures, service and coverage policies, coordination of benefits, as well as provider and beneficiary eligibility.
· Demonstrated performance with high volume data analysis and business intelligence tools such as BusinessObjects, SAS, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc.
· Possess background of using Python
· Superior communication and organization skills are a must with ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment and thrive in an environment with regularly changing priorities.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).