Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking an SDET/ Automation Test Engineer with strong experience using Selenium to join a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Description of work:
· Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
· Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
· Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
· Performs retesting and regression testing.
· Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
· Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
· Additional duties may also include:
· Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
· Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
· Develops test reports.
· Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering.
· Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
· Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met.
· Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
· Participates in meetings as required.
· Must have Bachelor’s degree and 5 Years related experience in related field; Master’s degree with 3 Years of experience
· Must possess a minimum of 5 years of Automation testing experience one or more frameworks like Cucumber/Gauge/ cypress /TestNG
· Working experience with Node Js and Sql language is preferred
· Experience in working with sources control tool like git
· 3+ year of experience with selenium web driver using Java
· Good knowledge in using various IDEs like Vs code, IntelliJ
· Strong hands on experience in Selenium
· Experience creating automation for Angular applications.
· Must have experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of Selenium, QTP, HP-UFT, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit.
· Experience with collaboration and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA and Confluence
· 3 or more years of experience as a Java developer.
· Exposure to wide automation concepts, framework & best practices from industry in automating web applications.
· Ability to incorporate individual contributions to automation repository.
· Excellent knowledge in designing & implement customized test automation frameworks as needed.
· Must have knowledge and experience working with and supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.
· Responsible for preparing comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action.
· Must have a familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
· Strong written & verbal communication.
· The Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools like Selenium.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).