Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Description of work:
· In addition to typical QA activities, write anything from automated integration tests, API tests and/or UI automation tests.
· Maintain and improve automation architecture design and implementation.
· Identify automation framework inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvements.
· Address complex automation issues of automation team.
· Mentor other automation team members and train functional testers.
· Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases from requirements, design documents and specifications.
· Record automation test results and reporting them. Responsible for preparing comprehensive reports on testing progress/issues and remedial action.
· Define, develop and implement automation best practices and standards and procedures.
· Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
· Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
· Performs retesting and regression testing.
· Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
· Investigate problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
· Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met.
· Participates in meetings as required.
· Must have Bachelor’s degree and 5 Years related experience in related field; Master’s degree with 3 Years of experience
· Must be an expert in automation frameworks like J/N unit, TestNG and Cucumber
· Must be an expert in using automation tools such as Selenium, cypress and may be Taiko (Taiko is preferred.).
· Complete knowledge of SQL and relational database design, and must have a familiarity with writing database scripts for backend validation.
· Working knowledge of Maven, NPM and Jenkins
· Experience in working with sources control tool like git
· Experience with Postman, SoapUI, and/or similar tools
· Experience creating automation for Angular applications.
· Knowledge of automation concepts, framework & best practices from industry in automating web applications.
· Experience with collaboration and tracking tools, such as Microsoft Visio, JIRA and Confluence.
· Ability to incorporate individual contributions to automation repository.
· Excellent knowledge in designing & implement customized test automation frameworks as needed.
· Strong written & verbal communication.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual sprint teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).