Softrams LLC is seeking a Senior Microstrategy Reports developer who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that leads the Microstrategy effort to help build mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Responsibilities and Required skills:
· Experience with MicroStrategy V10.X and above
· Leads transition for MicroStrategy reporting
· 9+ years of progressive information technology (IT) experience executing Business Intelligence Solutions, ETL, BI Tools, Data Warehousing, and Data Modeling for a health care program, specifically Medicaid/Medicare is preferred.
· MicroStrategy Platform experience, including: Advanced Analytics Reports and Report Services Document creation.
· Fluent in SQL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored procedures.
· Experience in core Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology: RDBMS Web, Client/ Server, OLAP, etc
· Knowledge of the MicroStrategy SDK is plus.
· Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite including the following - Architect, Developer, Cube creation/management/automation, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transaction services, Report Services Documents, Dossier.
· End to end project development experience from gathering requirements, design, development, testing, and support.
· Work closely with Data Modelers to structure data requirements into a data warehouse model for reporting and analytics.
· Work with Business Stakeholders to build semantic objects to meet desired output.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).