Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is looking for Operations Manager with proven experience in working with large scale federal healthcare information technology projects/ products. This role is an integral part of a highly collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications for mission-critical health IT solutions. This is a hands-on product and technical support position in the Product Strategy department, reporting to the Project or Program Manager. This role is responsible for providing technical support to the Product Strategy department, external business owners/ stake holders (government side). Works closely with multiple departments including but not limited to: DevOps, Security, IT, Sprint teams that includes developers, testers, product analysts etc to ensure the operations are running smoothly.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Translate business strategies into products requirements that capture customer needs and address pain-points.
· Be a dynamic product owner familiar with Agile methodology who will rally the cross-functional teams and work in a highly collaborative environment.
· Analyze and understand complex business, policy and engineering challenges, identify ways to improve products, services and operations.
· Identify problems and meet needs of internal and external customers, define and prioritize product requirements, lead agile development process, execute timely product launches, continuously enhance and optimize performance
· Identify product and feature success metrics, measure and monitor performance, conduct data analytics to prioritize future development, and identify new product opportunities
· Serve as a primary representative for day-to-day project operations and internal stakeholders, articulate data analytics to drive value to business partners
· Stay current with the policy and strategy changes at the customer and Healthcare industry in general.
· Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non-technical requirements.
· Works closely with the Product Owner and Agency leads to develop Agile documentation and oversees quality assurance activities (SOPS, QA processes, metrics, reporting) for the products.
· Conduct Product Analysis sessions, work group calls and engage customers to provide requirements and feedback.
· Follow agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban).
· Working with sprint teams to implement, accept, and accept user stories as defined.
· Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
· Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders.
· Support change control processes established to monitor and control product vision.
· Working with multiple teams in building large and complex products using small & incremental delivery
· Working with product team and stakeholders in delivering incremental working software with end-to-end user experience in mind.
· Understanding and interpreting complex data and business processes to modernize legacy systems to improve the user experience.
· Adhering to agile & iterative development practices.
· As part of company’s growth efforts, employee from time to time participates in coding and design challenges to build working prototypes.
· Experience in an Agile environment, leading day-to-day production operations and using agile collaboration tools (Jira, confluence, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose business problems and come up with product roadmaps and timelines for convincing parties to secure funding for recommended product implementation.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and business for business operations; demonstrated ability to understand user needs for system and interfaces and come up with requirement documentation. Able to perform end-to-end business process analysis to identify gaps and come up with improvements.
· Verifiable experience with delivery management involving managing work across multiple teams, building and nurturing talent pipelines and manage time, scope and cost for required product implementation.
· Must be able to exercise critical and rational thinking to identify alternate solution, strengths & weakness of each options, documenting and discussing them with stakeholders to inform decisions.
· Must have demonstrated experience in documenting complex technical and business problems in a simple & intuitive manner that others can understand.
· Must show appetite for active learning, embracing change and mentoring others in the organization.
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data.
· 5+ years of total experience as an operations or product manager with Healthcare IT programs.
· 8+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, product analyst, leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the agile software development and developing business process models.
· 8+ years of experience in Health Care data specifically Medicaid/Medicare is required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
· Expertise with Agile tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc.
· Creative, visionary, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
· Demonstrated ability come up with System designs, process flows and Concept of Operations for large complex systems
· Demonstrated experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
· Preferred certifications PMI-ACP, CPM, CSM and/or PSM certification(s)
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and data is a plus.
· 5+ years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered.
· Knowledge of process workflow and Business Process modeling will be plus.
· Agile certifications such as Certified Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Product Manager are a plus
· PMP certification or Business Analyst certification is plus
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).