At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience.
Looking to have fun putting your creative expertise to work to assist Softrams business development and marketing efforts? Comfortable handling multiple types of graphic design projects? Then we’re looking for talent like you to join our Design team! Softrams is Currently looking for a Graphic Design expert to work with our Market Development and Communications teams.
This experienced and creative design professional will develop strategy-driven visual content for proposals, presentations, and related business development documents. This individual is accountable for creative, brand-compliant, and timely design, formatting, production, and delivery of professional documents. The graphic designer is responsible for individual creation, as well as effective teamwork and communication with others. This position requires proficiency in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately. It would be beneficial if the designer is also comfortable as an illustrator.
• Interact with team members to develop conceptual designs supporting the messaging strategy. Understand information and concepts, and transform them into understandable, yet creative solutions
• Collaborate to conceptualize imagery and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design
• Blend photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguishes Softrams
• Demonstrate initiative and innovation appropriate to the assignment and timeframe
• Ability to create mock-ups and wireframes
• Logo design
• Online portfolio required- please include w/resume
• 5 -8 years of applied design experience
knowledge of using web design tools such as CSS and HTML
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Figma
• Preferred multimedia experience in video and digital delivery
• Proven track record with complex teams and/or organizations, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and virtual teams
• Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment developing creative designs within tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts/graphic design, media production, or related field
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel may be required of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Applicants required to provide an online portfolio demonstrating technical capabilities and design styles, to include infographics, presentations, proposal graphics, and vector-based imagery.
Familiarity with cutting edge technology firm(s) communications and synthesizing information in a consumable way
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
· The candidate must be able to work onsite in our office in Baltimore, MD for 3 days per week and rest of the days can be work from home once Softrams physical offices open up for employees. At the moment this job qualifies for a 100% remote work.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).