Softrams is looking for a strong Program Manager with a strong experience in creating and developing a vision of a Program from start to finish. This role is an integral part of a highly collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
The Program Manager provides leadership, oversight, and management of the full contract; ensures performance against contract and program requirements; serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility to the government; coordinates and ensures completion of deliverables and other contractual requirements; performs risk management; develops and implements long-term strategies, roadmaps, and monitors execution to ensure alignment of tactical activities; manages program budget, evaluates performance against design and schedule requirements and constraints; consults and advises senior Federal leadership; ensures Federal leaders have actionable information in a timely manner necessary to obtain decision/guidance to facilitate program execution. The Program Manager shall be a member of the Program Management Team.
The Program Manager shall have the qualifications listed below:
· Lead a dynamic and multi-functional team to create a vision, develop, and enhance products on a day-to-day basis.
· Demonstrated experience leading a major transformation of multiple systems in support of improving efficiency, business performance and capabilities, data quality, and service delivery incorporating the voice of the customer.
· Demonstrated experience leading a technical team to develop technically complex solutions as well as supporting infrastructure environments.
· Demonstrated experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects similar to the requirements of the Performance Work Statement, including in a performance-based environment.
· Demonstrated experience in leading a collaborative team including collaborating with the Government officials to deliver solutions.
· Experience in Agile software development project management.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Federal IT compliance requirements.
· Demonstrated experience managing agile development teams.
· Demonstrated experience managing, coordinating, and facilitating a team’s effort efficiently in a Time and Material/Labor Hour and/or Firm-Fixed-Price contracted environment within a federal agency.
· Demonstrated experience in modernizing an IT environment with a collaborative Agile development process with continuous integration and DevSecOps.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD or Leesburg VA if and when onsite work resumes. On occasion working from government office may be required for efficient execution of the tasks.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).