Softrams LLC is seeking a BD/ Capture Coordinator. This position will support leadership and is responsible for assisting capture teams with a wide variety of sales activities and logistical tasks associated with opportunity pursuits. This is not an administrative position; the role will fill a key function in our process and with the right candidate, will significantly improve capture effectiveness. The Capture Coordinator will become an expert resource within the team, helping create the early-stage capture strategy and kickoff, all the way through final preparation for the RFP proposal.
This is a new position and for the right candidate will be an excellent early career opportunity to learn how to perform excellent strategic capture for a rapidly growing company.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Our Capture Coordinator organizes, coordinates and helps execute a variety of capture management activities. The coordinator is optimistic, highly collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented, creative and inquisitive, with the ability to work in a fast and dynamic BD environment, with many stakeholders.
The principal activities of a Capture coordinator are to actively assist our BD/Capture Manager do the following:
· Develop complete Capture Plans
· Prepare the Capture Kickoff
· Plan and organize customer, teammate, competitor calls/interactions
· Organize and track progress through the Capture Process
· Maintain information accuracy in modules and tools
· Develop of white papers, RFIs, and proposal response material
· Facilitate Call Planning, Capture Theme creation, Win Theme creation
· Prepare required Gate Review Materials for presentation
· Coordinate effort internally, involving Recruiting, Contracts, Pricing, graphic design, writing and editing in support of capture excellence
· Track Teaming Agreements, Personnel, Action Items
· Identify and qualify new business opportunities from any source including from our many Federal Contract Vehicles and BPAs
· Connect our capabilities to our clients' biggest challenges,
· With our Solutions Team, contribute to the development of technical materials
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technical, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
· Experience with relationship-based sales, customer service, and/or account management
· Three years of experience supporting Federal government business development and capture or proposal management
· Background with Technology and how it applies to Federal Health, Civilian, or Defense sectors
· High proficiency with Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
· Experience collaborating with a diverse group of team members and coordinating the team’s efforts and milestones
· Strong customer focused, interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong listening, verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent presentation skills with ability to create products like presentation, marketing material, RFI, simple graphics
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Demonstrated experience in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).