Roles and Responsibilities
· Node developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications
· Candidate should have hands-on experience building high-performance server-side applications with Node eco-system.
· Analyze and understand complex business and engineering challenges, identify solutions to improve products, services and operations.
· Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
· Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
· Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
· Deep knowledge of Node JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
· A deep understanding of web technology stack including extensive experience in Node JS stack
· Knowledge on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
· Experience in an Agile environment, working with sprint teams and using agile collaboration tools (Jira, confluence, etc.)
· Verifiable experience with developing application, systems or products using agile & iterative practices
· Must be able to exercise critical and rational thinking to identify alternate solution, strengths & weakness of each options, documenting and discussing them with stakeholders to inform decisions.
· Must have demonstrated experience in documenting complex technical and business problems in a simple & intuitive manner that others can understand.
· Must have hands-on implementation experience with modern technologies stack. Node.js, Express, Angular, Go, MySQL, AWS, Oracle, Git
· Developer must be fluent in SQL (No Exceptions) and have a strong understanding of async/await and stream-based programming.
· Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments- OAuth, OAuth2.
· Must show appetite for active learning, embracing change and mentoring others in organization.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· ·Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
· This job qualifies for a 100% remote work within the United States of America. Candidates need to be physically present in the US and be a resident of the US for a minimum of 3 years during the recent 5 years. Softrams cannot sponsor work visa of any kind at the moment. These are fulltime - direct hire roles and Softrams cannot sponsor work visa at this time.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).