Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking to hire Senior Identity and Access Management Engineers to support one of our high visibility federal healthcare programs. Candidate will focus on building, implementing and maintaining the Identity and Access Management Security Strategies. This includes analysis, design and implementation of Identity and access management (IAM), roles-based access control (RBAC) strategies, on boarding new applications within standards, strengthening user access approval processes, simplifying user access provisioning processes and streamlining user access certification processes. This position is key to enabling a Single Sign On (SSO) experience for authentication and authorization to enterprise federal healthcare systems. Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommend modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability, and scalability.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
· Senior level Identity and Access Management experience
· Hands on experience providing system access & support
· Familiar with various Okta components: Access, Gateways, ASA, Tacacs+, Identity Cube, MFA
· Able to improve IAM service integrations with ticketing systems (ideally ServiceNow)
· The ability to run scripts to manage and monitor systems - Python, Ansible, PowerShell • Expert in OAuth, SAML, SSO, SSL
· Supports the delivery of provisioning process improvement in Role Based Access Controls.
· Enable Single Sign On integrations in multiple integration frameworks, examples include SAML, OAUTH, Open ID Troubleshoot application authentication issues for SSO infrastructure, LDAP and additional connected and related system issues.
· Collaborate with project teams and architecture to deliver on key initiatives. Participates in on-call responsibilities for critical highly available applications
· Conducts change control and device configuration management activities on all IAM technologies, including inspection or reviews of peer's changes, as well as implementation of changes and support of changes related to the IAM Platform.
· Align new and existing applications and systems to Company's IAM/RBAC framework Collaborate with the team and architecture on new platforms, IAM roadmap; assess security risks, and identity long-term strategy recommendations.
· Establish solid working relationships with compliancy teams, internal auditors and external auditors Establish long-term working relationships with technical resources and business partners Proactively identifies gaps, plans, implements, updates, maintains, monitors, and supports enterprise IAM Tools.
· Contribute to the Risk Assessment Program including identifying and scoring risk.
· Contributes to Enterprise IS security team effectiveness by accomplishing additional IAM related results as needed.
· Supports the execution of projects and initiatives Participates in operations and tactical planning.
· Bachelor's degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 7 years' experience implementing and improving user account provisioning, role provisioning and user access certification processes.
· Minimum 5 years' experience with IAM/RBAC related projects with identity and access management products Strong infrastructure design and documentation skills Strong experience in analyzing logs and identifying problems with authentication and authorization.
· Solid understanding of related identity management products, including certificate management, PIM, Multi-factor authentication strategies, etc.
· Proven change management skills; proven change agent who consistently delivers results.
· Highly flexible and able to adapt to change.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Solid understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
· Solid Understanding of the common UNIX and Windows utilities, diagnostic and monitoring tools.
· Solid Understanding of Certificate management; Familiarity with PIM Tools, such as CyberArk, Thycotic; Familiarity with multi-factor; Scripting experience with Perl, Shell and/or Java highly preferred.
· Solid understanding of network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations.
· Experience with Identity Management Infrastructure, LDAP and connected systems, including Micro-Focus (NetIQ) IDM and eDirectory.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote now, and in general we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. This role will likely qualify for a 100% remote post-covid as well. Softrams standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM ET with some flexibility based on the individual needs of the spring teams.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).