We are looking for an individual who can perform the job duties below:
Limited domestic travel, telecommute and/or occasional relocation to multiple client locations nationwide to manage/support multiple databases. Manage physical/standby databases. Perform backups (full, cummulative, differential), recoveries. Work with Data Center Migration, DC Build. Utilize Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL in multiplatform environment. Test, troubleshoot, maintain existing database networks. Reply to: Softrams, LLC, 161 Fort Evans Road NE, #205 Leesburg, VA 20176
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.