Senior RPA Developer:
As a seasoned Senior RPA Developer/ Solutions Architect, you will join a dynamic small business company performing data analyses, automating manual business processes, summarizing trends and modeling impacts for both internal and external federal and commercial customers. This high visibility role will lead efforts to dramatically improve the efficiencies of Softrams internal and external stakeholders.
Softrams is leading the way in introducing RPA into public facing applications at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and soon well beyond into the civilian and military space. In this journey, we are actively creating RPA prototypes with UI path and other tools layered into the stack to create maximum benefit for the client. Our prototypes are tailormade at the per program level and we are seeking a passionate RPA developer who is also well versed in client presentations in order to allow an opportunity to show off the incredible prototype and share the vision with the client on the possibilities and efficiencies they are able to gain by adopting this new technology. Additionally, helping team members in Softrams learn the benefits of RPA and how to consider great use cases to continue applying this technology throughout all of the work that we do here.
Softrams does both commercial and Government development work, it is a very dynamic environment that fosters and encourages innovation. Mission first.
· RPA Opportunity assessment by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes.
· Designing and configuring new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability
· Streamlines new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Creating and documenting test plan and test cases to support Unit, System and UAT phases
· Defining complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
· Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
· Apply and generates best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
· Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
· Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams
· Communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
· Minimum of five (5) years of software development/ architecture experience in RPA tools
· Experience designing and developing enterprise software as an Architect
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures
· Experience developing with both front end and back end technologies
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology
· 2 + years of hands on experience in RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, etc.
· Experience working with various database platforms
· Experience working with workflow / BPM tools
· Experience and certification with UiPath is preferred
· Hands on experience in Java and/or .Net development
· Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
· Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
· Effective communication and the ability to consult in client facing environments
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
Public Trust Clearance: This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).