Softrams, LLC is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET developer who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
· .NET developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications.
· Extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC/ .NET Core / .NET Web API core framework concepts and fundamentals.
· Minimum 8 years of experience with .NET.
· Minimum 5 years ASP.NET MVC, .Net and C#
· A solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web applications with Angular 8 or above.
· Minimum 5 years TSQL or SQL.
· Minimum 2 years working within formal software development life cycle structure.
· Experience with web service development including SOAP or RESTful web services.
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing tools like NUnit is a plus.
· Well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
· Sound knowledge about best practices in coding, scripting. Attitude to enforce them on developers to adhere to best practices.
· Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with development team. Perform code reviews and be able to suggest and influence design decisions.
· Understanding of Oracle and AWS.
· Experience in testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
· Experience in developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,etc.
· 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
· Candidates with proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).