Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
A professional with proven ability to lead development and delivery of required contract software products as scheduled. We a looking for people to take our project teams to the next level in adoption of Agile and Scrum practices. The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to deliver software products for our federal clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related engineering background, or equivalent work experience. Four years of additional hands on experience in a relevant field and high school diploma may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
· At least 3 years of leading all phases of the agile software development life cycle
· Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and must be detailed oriented.
· Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
· Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.).
· Expertise with Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack, Waffle, Miro, Mural and Trello
· Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Project, or a similar tool such as Smart Sheets
· Must be able to successfully pass a federal background investigation to obtain a Public Trust designation.
· Experience in managing teams and team members
· Experience in plan, implement and delivery of IT systems/applications in Federal or commercial consulting settings.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead a project and product teams delivering software applications for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
· Ensure software and other deliverables meet user needs, client expectations for quality, completeness, usability and timeliness
· Analyze our current Agile & HCD processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
· Facilitate/participate/lead in key Agile rituals across product teams
· Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflicts and build consensus
· Communicate project risks and other status to external and internal senior stakeholders
· Manage projects in JIRA and Confluence; providing training to team members as needed
· Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
· Assist in training team members on Agile and Human Centered Design (HCD) Thinking concepts
· Conduct periodic reviews and make recommendations for enhancements and improvements of the products/projects.
· Assist project/product in all process improvement activities
· Participate in internal & external gate reviews, assessments and CMMI compliance activities.
· Monitor and track Metrics against established QASP and SLA thresholds
· Manage team members in collaboration with Practice Leads
· Conduct performance reviews and provide mentor team members
· Plans strategically to navigate customer environment, contract changes and/or conflict
· Manage customer relationships and support customer journey to adopt agile, HCD and cloud technologies.
Nice to have:
· Agile thought leadership, development methodologies and proven delivery track record
· Two (2) or more years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be also considered.
· PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM and/or PSM certification(s)
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and data.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).