At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience. Softrams is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI/UX Developer.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
This role is based in our Woodlawn, MD office with remote flexibility.
Basic qualifications of candidates:
· Who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
· That believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
· Who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
· That has 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience with building responsive and engaging web user interfaces with Bootstrap, Angular Material and/or PrimeNG.
· With 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS etc.
· With 2 or more years of experience working with wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar, to convert wireframes to HTML
· With 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
· The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with modern UI frameworks or from scratch.
· With hands-on experience with User Accessibility and building interfaces with Section 508 compliance
· With experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
· With 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence or similar
· That has proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
· At least 3 years of experience in leading the UX design and development in non-personal and non-freelance engagements
· Must be a resident of USA for at least 3 years
· Must be able to demonstrate any previous work
· Must be willing to build a prototype to demonstrate experience with UX practices and toolset
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
· The candidate must be able to work onsite in our office in Baltimore, MD for 3 days per week and rest of the days can be work from home once Softrams physical offices open up for employees. At the moment this job qualifies for a 100% remote work.