Proposal Graphic Designer:
At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience.
· Produce creative, impactful, and effective graphic concepts and designs to a broad range of clients and audiences.
· Work closely with internal clients and subject matter experts at all levels to concept and identify key messages for complex proposals, corporate and proposal presentations, marketing communications, and a wide variety of creative deliverables.
· Create electronic layouts and/or document templates that are compliant with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
· Insert graphics, photos, and illustrations as required.
· Mark inconsistencies in format and layout.
· Should have flexible schedule and be able to work under tight proposal deadlines.
· Reviews technical requirements for creative deliverables, establishes visual hierarchy of information in each graphic to ensure audience understands the information and message, and ensures consistency within documents.
· Develop and produce templates for oral presentations and proposal documents, and ensures deliverables are accurate and technically compliant, as well as visually appealing and effective.
· Responsible for proposal production management and oversight, and is responsive and adaptive in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
Manage creative project schedules, ensures final product is delivered on time and within budget.
· Serves as the lead designer and production lead and provides creative direction to other designers.
· Manage external contractors for creative and proposal support.
Proposal Graphic Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree graphic design, visual communications, or related field.
· 8+ years of experience concepting and delivering high impact and innovative proposal graphics for government clients.
· Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, expert-level skills required with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with PowerPoint.
· Exceptional problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
· Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer relationship skills, professional communication skills across all levels of the organization, verbal and written.
· MS Word and Excel proficiency.
· Applicants required to provide an online portfolio demonstrating technical capabilities and design styles, to include infographics, presentations, proposal graphics, and vector-based imagery.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
· The candidate must be able to work onsite in our office in Baltimore, MD for 3 days per week and rest of the days can be work from home once Softrams physical offices open up for employees. At the moment this job qualifies for a 100% remote work.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).