API Architect - FHIR
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience.
We at Softrams believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· We are looking for the brightest and best to join the team of data scientists, full stack and DevSecOps engineers.
· This position is responsible for understanding, interpreting and implementing FHIR specifications to Healthcare data and APIs. All the APIs will be compliant to FHIR HL7 standards, so it is important the candidate is familiar with the FHIR HL7 & CDA standard.
· Understand the FHIR HL7 specification and the data exchange specifications for the healthcare process.
· Understand the basic functionality of how an API works and how the API would work serving up the FHIR HL7 data from an endpoint.
· Work with Cloud architects to help find the best solution in standing up an API for a client/consumer.
· Using mapping specs be able to code from a standard data table to the FHIR specifications.
· Create the necessary technical documentation of how the process works and help with creating endpoint API documentation.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt quickly and work somewhat independently.
· Familiarity & experience with programming languages Node.js, Golang, Java and Python.
· Strong experience with databases, data engineering, ETL and data Analytics.
· Experience in wring white papers, blogs and presenting conferences is plus.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves, discretionary bonus
· This is a 100% remote job at the moment and we would like to have the candidate work from one of our offices in MD or VA 2-3 days a week post-covid.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).