Softrams, an award-winning healthcare technology company, is looking for an experienced, ambitious, System/Network Engineer with proven past or current experience supporting corporate IT mission critical systems.
- Work on-site or remotely supporting Softrams 3 locations.
- Perform site surveys for new installs for any new locations.
- Serve as technical SME for our network and server systems.
- Experience Configurating and Managing Juniper Switches and Paloalto Firewalls
- Experience Managing Meraki Enterprise Wifi
- Experience with managing servers in AWS
- Active Directory Management and Group Policies
- Experience and willingness to mentor junior staff and helpdesk.
- Provide Teir3 support for any helpdesk issue beyond helpdesk expertise
- Willingness to Present at internal brownbag sessions and host internal team trainings
- Provide daily configuration control, implementation, and management in accordance with established policy and procedures
- Windows Server environment management and deployment
- Non-Windows operating systems, such as Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X management and deployment
- Work with vendors as required to resolve hardware and software operating system (OS) failures for support of Softrams systems.
- Perform capacity management, performance tuning, operating system optimization with other team members as required.
- Perform technical evaluation and analysis to troubleshoot infrastructure hardware or software using appropriate diagnostic tools, log review, and administrative consoles to determine root cause and remediation of service delivery issues or degradation.
- Maintain, patch and update windows server and software on all related infrastructure systems.
- Provide recovery support, setup, and administration (remote and on-site as needed) for the corporate infrastructure. This may require work outside of normal business hours where standard schedule will be adjusted to accommodate these changes.
- Perform maintenance within approved maintenance windows (after hours). Updates applied during business hours must have prior government approval.
- Document and implement Tanium sensors and packages to installed applications on the client systems, as requested.
- Maintain PaloAlto firewalls and all IPSec tunnels from offices to AWS, Azure and GCP
· Experience with Log360
· Experience with Automations within JIRA/Atlassian/Confluence
· Familiarity with Okta Admin tools / navigation
· Familiarity with JumpCloud
· Cloud platform tools such as Jumpcloud, Sophos, Datto
· Migrations from AD to JumpCloud
· Office 365 at advanced level
· Security Mindset - Security Certifications
· Scripting in Powershell
We at Softrams believe in agile, repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions and user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding; continuous integration & testing; and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “failing fast” and in transparency in our work. And we are committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business providing information technology and consulting, and specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly, usable.
Location details: Softrams personnel may be working either at Softrams site or telework. Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment, and post-covid we expect our employees to be onsite at least 2-3 days a week at Softrams site or as needed to support corporate IT.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ to see if you reside in a HUBZone area.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus