Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking to hire a Customer Support Analyst/ Analyst. The ideal candidate should be highly focused, detail oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-pace federal healthcare information technology environment. If you are looking for challenges, problem solving, and working with the latest in technology then Softrams has a spot for you. Although this role qualifies for a 100% remote outside of the Woodlawn, MD and Leesburg, VA area, preference will be given to candidates local to DC, VA and MD locations.
Responsibilities as included below but not limited to:
· Provide administrative and technical support for the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Technical Helpdesk.
· Provide customer service to client inquiries.
· Reviews incoming helpdesk tickets in a timely manner and provides timely response and updates.
· Evaluates and prioritizes service requests and incidents and assigns them appropriately.
· Identifies, researches and resolves end user problems.
· Provides on-call technical support as needed.
· Prepare qualitative and quantitative data reports,
· Refine software applications based on client feedback and inquiries.
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
· Experience using help-desk ticketing systems in the federal healthcare space (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
. Two or more years of proven experience in an IT service desk and customer service environment.
. Excellent communication skills.
. Positive and professional demeanor
. ServiceNow knowledge or experience is a big plus
. Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence
. Experience working with government stakeholders
. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science or relevant field.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).