Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firms in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams, an award-winning healthcare technology company, is looking for a UI driven, ambitious UI Developer who is ready to take on new challenges supporting customer’s mission critical initiatives.
Basic Qualifications – We are looking for a candidate
· Who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
· That believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
· Who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
· That has 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience with building responsive and engaging web user interfaces with Bootstrap, Angular Material and/or PrimeNG.
· With 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS, SCSS etc.
· With 2 or more years of experience working with wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar, to convert wireframes to HTML
· With 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
· The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with modern UI frameworks or from scratch.
· With hands-on experience with User Accessibility and building interfaces with Section 508 compliance
· With 2 or more years of experience with Angular, React, and Vue.
· With experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
· With 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence or similar
· That has proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
· SASS (SCSS)
· Material Design (angular)
· Responsive and Adaptive Design
· Story Book
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Location details: Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ to see if you reside in a HUBZone area.