Softrams is looking for a Senior Product Analyst with expertise in eliciting and documenting requirements. This role is part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non-technical requirements.
· Works closely with the Product Owner and Agency leads to develop Agile documentation and oversees quality assurance activities (SOPS, QA processes, metrics, reporting) for the products.
· Conduct Product Analysis sessions, work group calls and engage customers to provide requirements and feedback.
· Conduct user research, human centric design, and usability testing.
· Follow agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and develop user stories with robust acceptance criteria.
· Working with sprint team to implement, accept, and accept user stories as defined.
· Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
· Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders.
· Support change control processes established to monitor and control product vision.
· Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Expertise with Agile tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc.
· 8+ years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, product analyst, leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the agile software development and developing business process models.
· 5+ years of experience in Health Care data specifically Medicaid/Medicare is required.
· Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills.
· Experience with manual testing of software products.
· Creative, visionary, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
· 2+ years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered.
· 2+ years of experience with Drug and Pharmacy programs.
· Knowledge of process workflow and Business Process modeling will be plus.
· Agile certifications such as Certified Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Product Manager are a plus
· PMP certification or Business Analyst certification is plus
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).