8(a) STARS III: Contract Information
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0259
DUNS #: 006410953
CAGE Code: 79TZ3
Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 – 07/01/2029
GSA STARS III Website: http://www.gsa.gov/stars3
8(a) STARS III, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. This next-generation GWAC builds upon the framework of 8(a) STARS II and expands capabilities for emerging technologies and outside the continental United States (OCONUS) requirements.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements.
Examples of work to be performed relative to Order requirements include the following. These examples are not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather general indications of the types of services within a given IT services-based solution. Other services not listed as examples, but which adhere to the definition of IT, are within scope and may be provided to meet an agency’s particular mission needs.
- Data Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- IT Security / IT Workforce Augmentation
- Software Development
- Systems Design
Scope Sub-Area 1: Emerging Technology-Focused IT Services
This sub-area provides for IT services-based solutions which involve emerging technology (ET) innovation to securely accelerate transformation and advance mission outcomes.
Illustrative ET examples include (but are not limited to):
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation)
- Autonomic Computing
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger
- Quantum Computing
- Robotic Process Automation
- Technological Convergence
- Virtual Reality (Augmented Reality, Extended Reality, Mixed Reality)