Senior Network Program Manager
We are searching for a talented Senior Network Program Manager to become part of our client’s Federal Strategic Cyber organization. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
As the Senior Network Program Manager will lead all matters, technical and otherwise, involving enterprise-wide network monitoring and service desk support. You will ensure that operations are ongoing for monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems. The Senior Network Program Manager will leverage their expertise to interpret, analyze, and report all events and anomalies in accordance with customer directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Network Program Manager will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Perform the activities of configuration and system operations (mainframe, mini, or client/server based, etc.).
• Perform system capacity analysis and planning, optimizing, system operations, and resource utilization.
• Aid users in accessing and using business systems; responsibilities to include Windows Administrators, SharePoint Administrators, VM Ware Administrators, and other Tools Administrator positions.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a related field
• Minimum 20+ years’ experience • US Citizenship and a current active DoD TOP SECRET Clearance; with SCI ELIGIBILITY
• Certified in ITIL 3 framework with willingness to obtain ITIL 4
• Experience with application software and operating systems such as Linux and Windows
• Current SCI Clearance
• Possess ITIL 4 certification
• Formal Agile training and Certifications
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
This position requires the employee to be onsite at the client’s office in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).