Softrams, LLC is seeking a Full Stack (Java) developer who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web applications for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Analyze and understand complex business and engineering challenges.
· Understand user needs, and design end-to-end user experience by practical, reliable and efficient solutions.
· Demonstrate clear proficiency in architecture (web app, micro-services-based APIs, data stores) and designing solutions using modern, scalable and open-source solutions.
· Demonstrate experience in explaining complex solutions in simple and intuitive manner to different stakeholders.
· Be able to see big picture of an enterprise, connected systems, interfaces, downstream impacts when designing solutions.
· Collaborate with multiple small teams to design, develop and deliver product features incremental and iterative manner.
· Be a champion for modern application development practices and mentor team members towards them.
· The ideal candidate believes in and is well conversant with various automated testing tools.
· Someone who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
· Someone who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts.
· Candidates with proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
· Can demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools.
· Experience working with Healthcare data specifically Medicaid/Medicare is a huge plus.
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of Agile cloud development experience required.
· The ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience real time with Java/ J2EE framework especially Spring, Springboot, AngularUI, DROOLS (rule engine) with Postgres database
· The ideal candidate will have experience with development and maintenance using GitHub and Jenkins.
· Experience with unit testing and code coverage (SonarQube) frameworks. Java, Maven, and Junit experience required.
· Experience working in agile environments using tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack.
· Experience working with AWS ecosystem and related tools and technologies.
· AWS certifications
· JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
· Active MQ
· JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS)
· DB2, PostgreSQL
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect our employees to be onsite 2-3 times a week post-covid. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).