At Softrams, we take pride in building & delivering human centered usable digital services for our users and stakeholders. We build small self-reliant teams and empower them to design, develop and deliver products with emphasizing end to end user experience. Softrams is looking for an experienced and ambitious UI/UX Developer.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Softrams works in the eastern zone and all employees are expected to be available to work during core hours of Softrams in EST time zone.
Basic qualifications of candidates:
· Who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
· That believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
· Who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
· That has 5 or more years of solid hands-on experience with building responsive and engaging web user interfaces with Bootstrap, Angular Material and/or PrimeNG.
· With 5 or more years of solid hands-on experience HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS etc.
· With 2 or more years of experience working with wireframing tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar, to convert wireframes to HTML
· With 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
· The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with modern UI frameworks or from scratch.
· With hands-on experience with User Accessibility and building interfaces with Section 508 compliance
· With 5 or more years of experience with Angular latest versions.
· With 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence or similar
· Backend coding experience using Java, Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate is plus.
· At least 3 years of experience in leading the UX design and development in non-personal and non-freelance engagements
· Must be a resident of USA for at least 3 years
· Must be able to demonstrate any previous work
· Must be willing to build a prototype to demonstrate experience with UX practices and toolset
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
· This job qualifies for a 100% remote in U.S. but candidates need to be able to work in the EST time zone where Softrams operates.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone
certified business, we strongly encourage candidates
who reside in a HUBZone
area to apply
. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/