Softrams is seeking an experienced documentation specialist with federal project system development life cycle (SDLC) documentation and ability to work within agile scrum teams to develop, maintain and deliver required project, release and sprint documentation as scheduled with high-quality.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone
certified business, we strongly encourage candidates
who reside in a HUBZone
area to apply
. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, review, and maintain release and sprint documentation including requirements management plan, requirements traceability matrix, System Requirements Specification,
- Production Systems Analysis Reports, test logs, code documentation, implementation plan, O&M support plan, security plans, 508 product assessment templates.
- Perform peer review for document formats to ensure that they match required output
- Ensure that documentation is stored in correct location according to version control requirements
- Able to act as a scribe at project/team meetings to record meeting activity.
- Assist with XLC document template tailoring activities and Start-Up Gate Review preparation
- Assist project teams in developing and maintaining sprint and release plans and processes
- Conduct periodic reviews and make recommendations for enhancements and improvements
- Assist program in all process improvement activities
- Support Mission Assurance and CMMI compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years in supporting project documentation activities along all phases of the agile software development life cycle, or 6 years of experience will satisfy education and experience requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, etc.).
- Expertise with Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Slack, Waffle and Trello
- Must be able to successfully pass federal background investigation to obtain Public Trust designation.
- Knowledge of flow charts and UML using Visio or similar tools will be plus.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data is a plus