Softrams, LLC is looking for a strong Product Analyst with expertise in eliciting and documenting requirements. This role is part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams, believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with customer, users, and other contractors to gather, understand and document business, functional, technical & non technical requirements.
- Conduct Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, work group calls and engage customers to provide requirements and feedback
- Conduct user research and usability testing.
- Analyze and mine very large quantities of data to find patterns and insights using the multiple Analytical Stacks like R, Python, Spark, SAS, SQL etc.
- Coordinate with Systems Engineers to assess impact to technical solutions.
- Track and monitor contractual requirements against technical designs.
- Develop and sustain Requirements Tractability Matrix (RTM).
- Develop Change Requests per established policies and procedures.
- Develop user stories and requirement documents as per project standards and guidance.
- Follow agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and deliver requirements/specifications for Sprint teams.
- Provide clear qualitative and quantitative information to teams and stakeholders.
- Working with development and testing team to implement requirements as per functional specifications.
- Support change control processes established to monitor and control project scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8 years in leading requirements capture, management and analysis activities along all phases of the agile software development life cycle, including conducting user interviews, leading and facilitating JAD sessions, and developing business process models and formal specifications or 10 years of experience will satisfy education and experience requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to management, peers and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint, etc).
- Expertise with Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, Slack, Waffle and Trello
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Project
- Experience with manual testing of software products.
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation.
- Knowledge of flow charts and UML using Visio or similar tools will be plus.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with Federal Healthcare IT Projects. Other government contract project management experience will be considered.
- PMP certification or Business Analyst certification is plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a plus
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare & Medicaid systems & data is a plus
- Knowledge of Visio or Sparx Enterprise Architect.