Salesforce Tech Lead
Softrams is looking for a Salesforce Tech Lead who is technically strong and has proven capability to design and develop Solutions in Salesforce. Works with Business Analysts, Architects, and other members in the team to help drive innovation using the Salesforce platform.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and this role qualifies for a 100% remote post-covid. Preference will be given to applicants that are local to DC, MD, VA regions but any qualified candidate may apply.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of the project.
- Lead a team of developers and provide guidance on Salesforce best practices. Review code frequently.
- Help establish the scope and effort estimates for development.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead Proof of Concepts and technical solutioning. Establish technical vision and work with developers to turn it into reality.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform. including Lightning components using the Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components or Lightning Aura Components and Apex (Batch, Controllers, Triggers).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with declarative development on Salesforce using Workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder, Flows, etc.
- Previous experience with implementing Salesforce Service Cloud. Solutions include Live Chat, Knowledge, Case Lifecycle Management, Assignment Rules, Reports and Dashboards, etc.
- Salesforce Experience Cloud design and development.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce integrations, both point-to-point and middleware.
- Experience with deployments using SFDX and Version Control. Must have knowledge of CI/CD process.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant