Softrams is a journey
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan region crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, Devops and Cyber Security.
We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services
that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient, and (most importantly) usable for Healthcare, Defense and Aerospace industries.
DUNS # 006410953 CAGE Code # 79TZ3
• SBA 8(a) Certified Business
• SBA certified HUBZone Small Business
• GSA IT 70 Schedule (GS-35F-372DA)
• 8(a) Sole-Source up to $4M
Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers by understanding their needs and providing solutions to exceed their expectations.
Establish effective processes and systems, designed to meet all safety, quality, cost and delivery objectives of the business.
Promote a culture of Continual Improvement in our business practices, led by Top Management.
Maintain a skilled, knowledgeable and accountable workforce through individual competency development, effective communications and employee engagement.
– Atchut Kanthamani, CEO
• 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
• 541330 – Engineering Services
• 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
• 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
• 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
• 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
• 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
• 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
• 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
• 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities
• 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Softrams will ensure security is built in every aspect of service life cycle from planning, designing, developing, testing, and operations. We will follow security guidelines and processes to provide support for access control and rights for each service. Our development team applies DHHS, Federal Information and Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The Softrams team is trained in how to support critical applications, exchange sensitive data, and enforce authorization requirements.
Softrams is committed to protecting the environment of the Earth.
To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
— Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which Softrams subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
— Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
— Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
— Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
Softrams is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available for the public.